Tuesday 14 January 2014

Leibster Award

This week we were kindly nominated for the Leibster Award by Taylor at /http://lipsticksandlavender.blogspot.co.uk/. To write this post Lily is going to write in this colour and Ella will write in this colour.


These are the rules:
1. You must link back the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you. 
3. You have to pick 11 people to nominate with under 200 followers.
4. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees they have been nominated.

The questions we were given:

What made you want to start a blog?
Just reading other blogs made me think it was a cool idea, then when Ella suggested the idea it seemed like a good opportunity.
I really liked the idea of having a personal space on the internet, we haven't been going for long but I already love it!
Your best childhood memory?
Going to my grandparents house in Florida for Christmas with the whole family.
Um this is going to sound weird but probably going to the airport with my family, I love the whole airport experience
The last song you listened to?
Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured - Arctic Monkeys
The tide is high - Atomic Kittens (I'm not even ashamed)
A secret that not many people know?
I lived in America and had an American accent until I was 4.
I have a scar on my bum from when I folded myself in a camping table
Your favourite time of the day?

LUNCH TIME
LUNCH TIME
What hobbies do you have?
I don't really have anything at the moment, but I love to read.
I dance a lot, sewing, set painting for theatres and yeah I am a serious bookworm
Your favourite lunchtime meal?
Chicken Ceaser Salad
ooo healthy ^ I like Lasagne
A fear you have?
Needles.
People running up the stairs behind me seriously stresses me out + spiders
What was your favourite holiday?
When I went skiing with my family in Slovenia when I was younger.
Visiting friends in the south of France
Who was the last person you texted?
Ella.
Lily.
Your current favourite movie?
Atonement
Frozen 

Questions we have chosen:
1) Who is your favourite celebrity?
2) If you were stuck in a jungle would you prefer to be with David Attenborough or Jude Law?
3) Favourite song?
4) Favourite T.V show?
5) If you could have a super power what would it be?
6) If you had to chose only one make up product to use for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
7) Who is your biggest influence?
8) Favourite colour?
9) Favourite book?
10) Coke or Pepsi?
11) Why did you start your blog?

The blogs we have chosen:

pinaforesandpies.blogspot.co.uk
lovehellogorgeous.blogspot.com
infatuation-is-a-fantasy.blogspot.co.uk
redlips-catflicks.blogspot.co.uk
xxcharlou.blogspot.com
ablogbyaliceolivia.blogspot.co.nz
emsbeauty17.blogspot.co.uk
wildlovestyle.blogspot.com
thedarlingdreamer.com
vanilla-n-mint.blogspot.sg
lucyhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me guys! Love your blog, I'll post my answers soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned you in my latest blog post, The Liebster awards! Check it out!
    http://fairydalesx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/two-liebster-awards.html
    Love Kieren x

    ReplyDelete